Accuplex Diagnostics Limited is a diagnostics company registered in Ireland. Our company number is 494659. For details of how to contact us, please refer to the contact page on our website http://accuplexdiagnostics.com/contact/
Your rights within the context of General Data Protection Regulation are;
- The right to access the personal information we hold on you
- The right to have your personal data sent to you or another organisation
- The right to have inaccuracies corrected
- The right to object, including in relation to direct marketing
- The right to restrict the processing of information
- The right to have information erased
How we collect your data
We will collect information from you if you:
- Request a quotation or place an order for products or services on our website, this will include your name (including business name), address, and contact details (including telephone number and email address);
- complete online forms (including call-back requests), take part in surveys, or participate in any other interactive areas that appear on our website or which we offer to you from time to time. We may ask you to provide additional information about your business and preferences on a voluntary basis;
- contact us offline for example by telephone, fax, email or post.
How we use it
We will use your information to provide any information and services that you have requested or any products that you have ordered. We may also contact you for feedback on your use of our products, services or our website.
We may also use and analyse the information that we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our website and the products and services we offer.
Security and storage of information
The nature of the internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
We retain all data in line with legal and organisational requirements and with due consideration of limited retention times. For example, in terms of retention times of financial data invoices will be held for a period of 6 years.
Access to your data and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information, please email us at the following address http://accuplexdiagnostics.com/contact/
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. We may ask you if any details have changed when we process a new order for you. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Sharing your information
We may share your information with:
- third parties which supply services to us or which process information on our behalf for example, our accounting software provider and website hosts where relevant. These third parties may have incidental access to your information, but we will ensure that they keep your information secure and do not use it for their own purposes.
- another organisation if we sell or buy (or negotiate to sell or buy) any business or assets.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.